No sauna visit without a real cool down.
The positive effect of our saunas can be easily explained with the interplay of heat and a targeted cooling of the body. Furthermore the several big temperature changes from your sauna visit to the cold showers strengthen your immune system and create insensitivity to the natural variation in temperature, which we are often exposed.
- Bucket shower - the cooling for hard-boiled
- Splash shower - having a shower under a waterfall
- Kneipp hose - slowly to success
- Raining shower - like a warm summer rain
- And in the winter it is time to "Get out into the snow"